April and Dave brought their 2.5 year old son, Max to Charleston for a family vacation. They missed the tourist crowds with the trip planned a little later in the season. What they didn’t miss was the gorgeous landscape of Sullivan’s Island Fall foliage. Pink Muhly Grass covered the dunes and made for an amazing setting for photos. I’ve been wanting to do another session at Sullivan’s in the Fall, but since the weather has turned cooler, most families and couples have been requesting downtown, or a park scene for photos. This was the perfect opportunity to capture an awesome family and a breathtaking setting! I love how the colors and textures all blur together in a pastel smattering of highlights and shadows. Little Max was one of the most photogenic and easy-to-work-with 2.5 year olds EVER! He was all smiles for this session and was totally loving that he got to play with his shovel and bucket. He was totally content just digging in the sand and splashing in the water. The only thing he was not too happy with was the idea of leaving!
What’s all this about holiday cards?
- If you’ve already had your family photos taken this year, don’t forget that you can order CUSTOM HOLIDAY CARDS through the gallery link you got at the end of your session!
- If you have NOT had your family photos taken yet, now is the time! I have one week left in November for photo sessions, and December is booking up QUICKLY!
Will I have enough time to get those cards in the mail?
- Turnaround time for photos: 2 business days.
- Turnaround time for print orders: 2 business days
- Turnaround time for specialty products: 3 business days