How does it work?
1. Give me a call or send me an email. We can chat over the phone or meet up for coffee. I want to get to know you and hear your story! You can tell me all about how you and your fiance met, and your vision for your big day! CONTACT
2. The Collections. To see what I offer + the pricing menu click HERE. For an exact quote please contact me directly.
3. The Forms. I know this part does not sound so exciting…I assure you, all the forms are digital so it just takes a moment.
Wedding Agreement Form: As soon as you choose your collection, I will email you a custom ‘Wedding Agreement Form’. This will be the legal documentation that both parties will be required to sign before your date is ‘officially’ locked in.
Wedding Family + Details Form This form will only need to be filled out 30 days prior to your wedding day. It helps me have all the details I need to prepare, like family member names or special photo requests.
4. Add-on Sessions. If you booked an add-on session like engagement photos, bridal portraits, etc. I will be in touch with you about where and when the session will take place. Click HERE for more details to prepare.
5. WEDDING DAY! I’ll be there for you documenting all the candid moments, and guiding you along for the the family group photos. You’ll say ‘I DO’ and then party your pants off! It’ll be the best day of your life, and you’ll have the photos to remember it.
6. You can expect your images to be edited, retouched, and available for viewing on an online gallery within TWO weeks max- that’s a promise! Check your mail when you get back from your honeymoon, because there will be a wedding gift waiting for you!
7. Ordering- I offer a wide variety of products: digital files, prints, wall portraits, keepsakes, custom designed albums, etc. Most products you can order right from the online gallery and they will ship directly to you in a few business days. Click here to see all the PRODUCTS OFFERED.
Why choose Melissa?
What my clients are saying:
“Melissa did an amazing job photographing our wedding! She was very professional and directed the wedding party for the best shots. Most of my friends who have gotten married wait at least a month or more to get their photos back. Not Melissa! After a week and a half, a beautiful slideshow (that my husband and I cried to) and the entire online photo album was ready. I would definitely recommend her for any event!” – AMANDA TALLYN-REYNOLDS
Although I am an English teacher, there is no review I can write that truly captures the essence of working with Melissa. I can try, though. I had originally found out about Melissa though word of mouth. As it turned out, she had photographed a few of my colleagues’ weddings. Small world, right? When I did my usual social media stalking session I stumbled on some of her photos. Needless to say I was in awe; I knew I had to have her. After some quick e-mail correspondences and a relaxed, in-person meeting, it was all set. Working with her on my husband’s and my wedding day has become one of the memories I cherish the most. Her humble and radiant energy was noticed and commented on by multiple guests. One aspect I am most grateful for was her patience for my autistic sister, Maggie. Lately, Maggie has been obsessed with her digital camera and seems to take pictures of everything that moves. On multiple occasions Maggie, being her typical self, stepped in front of potential shots in order to take them with her own camera. Instead of growing frustrated like I’m sure most professionals would have, Melissa did not miss a beat and rolled with it. Melissa will never know what that sort of tolerance means to our family. If you are looking for a passionate, affordable, down-to-earth photographer look no further. I am already looking forward to the next time we can work with her again… new born sessions… family sessions… As far as the Rubadous are concerned, Melissa is here to stay! – JAMIE RUBADOUS
Melissa photographed our wedding this past May and did an amazing job! From day 1 she was so easy to work with. She’s so sweet and bubbly, and she makes you feel like she’s so happy to be there on your special day. Our photos were breathtaking. I even received comments that they looked like something out of a magazine. We will cherish them forever. – ALAINA WINGERTSAHN
One of our best wedding decisions was choosing Melissa as our photographer! I cannot say enough great things about her. She was AMAZING! Melissa was incredibly responsive and flexible throughout the entire process. I was an out-of-town bride and she worked around my timelines. Additionally, she worked to provide us with the best package that made sense with our budget and needs. From the moment I saw one of the photos on her small camera screen, I couldn’t wait to see the rest of the photos. I felt gorgeous in her photos which is a complete 180 for me as I am someone who typically avoids the camera. I was so excited (and am naturally a little impatient) so the hardest part was waiting for the rest of the photos! Although, I didn’t have to wait too long as Melissa had a wonderful slideshow and pictures to me within two weeks from our day. She captured everything so beautifully and I am so happy that she was our photographer. Our friends and family are all saying how beautiful our pictures turned out. This is saying something as I have a few in my crowd whom are slightly critical — one is a wedding coordinator who sees these photos all the time and a mother who studied photography. She focused so much of her time and attention on us, the bride and groom! Melissa is very talented and was able to get great shots in all lighting types. Since ideal lighting is in the evening and our ceremony was mid-day by the beach, I was a little worried about shadows. I’m thrilled to say there weren’t any shadows or anything in our photos. Also, I love how she incorporated the use of our surroundings on the fly. In my opinion, being able to make any surrounding, weather, and time of day beautiful is a characteristic of a GREAT photographer. I could of never asked for a better photographer and I am so thankful that my ONE special day was captured so beautiful by Melissa! I would recommend her to my sister, best friend, and family! – ANDREA BRIDGES-LEE
“Melissa Miley was absolutely fabulous!!!!! She is so sweet and professional! She jumped right in and helped out like she was family! The pictures are just breathtaking! We had the wedding on Folly Beach and the breeze was a going but we still had awesome pictures!!! Thank you so much Melissa, you’re definitely our family photographer now!!!!” – JENNIFER MULLINAX
As Featured in: